Wednesday, September 16, 2009

BIG MOUTH BURGER

BIG MOUTH BURGER & BEER
3392 24th St
(between Orange Aly & Valencia St)
San Francisco, CA 94110
(415) 821-4821



HI EVERYONE!!
It's been forever since I've updated hamblogger. Where have are all my faithful contributers been hiding as well? Everyone's been busy, but surely they haven't stopped eating delicious burgers.

I myself have moved from Toronto, Canada, to San Francisco, California back in July. I have eating a few tasty burgers, but so far my favorites have come from Big Mouth Burger, right at the corner of 24th and Valencia, in The Mission. Their burgers are so massive, very messy, and really really delicious. I got the Big Mouth Burger topped with avocado, cheddar and chipotle mayo, paired perfectly with a cheap bottled PBR. It was about $13. Not bad, and it also comes with a huge portion of hand sliced french fries, skin-on (best!).

Beware though: Their chipotle mayo is spiiiiiicy! Like, we were basically squirting ketchup into our mouths to try and neutralize it. Wowzers!

No comments: