Monday, November 3, 2008

Room service - London, UK

KENSINGTON HOTEL
109-113 Queen’s Gate, South Kensington
London, UK, SW7 5LR
+44 (0) 207 589 6300



After a long night of drinking pints at the local Dirty Dicks pub in the Kensignton area of London I developed quite the burger hunger! All day I was talking about burgers - and the time was soon coming. On my way up to my room I couldn't find my key to the room - so I had to go all the way back down to the front desk. Needless to say this wasn't helping my BHS (Burger Hunger Situation) - come on! I know you all have found yourselves in a serious BHS!

Anyway, I ended up ordering my burger downstairs while I waited for a new key. I got the key and went up to my room. In the elevator there was a couple visiting from Germany and they kept looking over at me everytime my stomach would groan! "Too much beer - not enough burgers" I mumbled.

10min later the burger arrived! I could hardly wait! I rushed it in to my bed and dug in! It was an odd burger - but tasted like heaven. As you can see from the photo - the burger was cut in half and on a long crusty bun. There was a two blend of melted cheese and red onions (I don't usually go for onions but at this point in the night I could care less). As a final attempt to Xzibitafy my burger I threw a few fries and the salad on there too!

- Pare

No comments: